- CondoVac (includes IVD660 models) – 3 years
- RV Vac (includes CS6, CS8, CS9, CS10, CS RM, CS RM RC models) – 6 years
- Garage Vac (includes GH, GF, H, F, RMF, RMH models) – 6 years
Warranty length is determined from the end user’s original purchase date of the product. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of the product or RV/boat in which it was originally installed and is not transferrable.
A purchase receipt or other proof of original purchase will be required before warranty performance is rendered; includes product sold directly to the end user or product installed in an RV/boat purchased by the end user.
There are no expressed warranties except as listed above. InterVac is not liable for any conflicting warranty policies put in place by an OEM or Dealer.
If the product has been found defective InterVac will repair it with new or rebuilt parts or replace the entire product free of charge. This warranty only covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship which occur during “normal use”. InterVac retains the right to review each claim and determine what “normal use” means.
The following items that require normal replacement are excluded from the warranty policy:
- Disposable dust bags.
- Product cleaner tools.
- Product hoses.
This warranty policy does not cover the following:
- Damage which occurs in shipment.
- Failures which are caused by products not supplied by InterVac.
- Failures which result from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, modification, or commercial use such as hotel, office, restaurant or rental use of the product.
- Unauthorized or improper service performed by anyone other than InterVac.
- Damage that is attributable to acts of god.
No cash refunds.
For all warranty requests, please send an email to: email@example.com