Only the Intervac 660 has all of these features:
- Can recess mount into a 2 x 4 stud wall, leaving less than 4” visible
- Can be mounted directly to the surface of the wall for an overall depth under 8”
- Units can be supplied with or without an electric cord for installation
- Optional outside exhaust
- Conceals piping in new construction
- Utility valve integrated into the power unit
- 2 year warranty
Our Flush Mount option will include a mounting frame, and our Surface Mount option will include a mounting bracket. Both options will include one Y20 dust bag, one motor filter and one exhaust filter in the dust bag cavity. Additional bags may be purchased separately.
The InterVac 600 is designed to work with our patented, unbreakable VacPort Sweeper Pan with LED lighting and a lifetime guarantee!
The IVD600H is our surface mounted unit which comes with a 6' power cord and a mounting bracket.
The replacement dust bags for this unit are the Y20-3 bags.